Saturday, March 22, 2014

Dr. Sadie Gets Creative

Dear Dr. Sadie,

All my life, all I ever wanted was to be an inventor. I worked menial jobs and raised my family, but now I have the chance to follow my dream. I've set up a workshop in the basement, and it's time to get inventing. There's only one problem. I don't know what to invent. 

Can you help me, Dr. Sadie? What's the greatest thing anyone's ever invented? What does the world need for someone to invent now?

- Apparently Not Edison

You should invent a spring that you can jump up and down with so you can get up to windows and put stickers on them.

You should be an inventor like Flint Lockwood (ed. note: from Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs). He invented a machine that turns water into food.

Maybe you should make a wood chipper that chops wood all by itself.

Maybe you could make a letter-maker machine that puts real letters together to make words, like the whole alphabet.

No comments:

Post a Comment