Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A Rich Man's Problems

Dear Dr. Sadie,

I have a unique problem - one that lots of people would love to have. I won the lottery. I just learned that I'm going to be taking home $47 million next month. This is great, especially when you consider that I'd been laid off for the last year.

Unfortunately, nearly everyone I know has started asking me for money. My siblings want to set up college funds for their kids, my parents want me to buy them a condo in Hawaii. Even cousins that I haven't spoken to in years have their hands out. At this rate, I'll be broke again before you know it.

What should I do?

- Moneybags

Hide all the money so they can't find it. Then when they want the money, you can say, "well, I really don't have that much money, because I used all the money to buy a ball gown." Then you can take SOME of the money and give it to whoever you want, but you can keep most of the money. You can give away eight dollars and keep the rest. Your relatives can share the eight dollars.



No comments:

Post a Comment