Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Arms wide closed

Dear Dr. Sadie,

I am 15 years old, and an only child. Life is pretty good, but my parents are about to mess it up. They are in the process of getting our house approved as a foster home. Within a few months we are going to start getting new kids coming into our home. I can't help feeling that my needs are going to be put on the back burner for the sake of these new kids.

What can I do?

- Likes being an only child

You could get them into the house another time. Maybe at Christmas time. Everybody likes Christmas time.

You're going to have a new brother and new sister. Their names are going to be Carmichael, Carmichael, Carmichael and Mooshie. If I had a sister, her name would be Mr. Brown.

You should be happy about your new family. You're going to be a big brother. That's very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment