Wednesday, April 11, 2012

They Make Great Pets?

Dear Dr. Sadie,

My parents are recently retired empty-nesters. They have no hobbies and aren't particularly active with anything. I am worried that they will spiral downward rapidly with nothing to do. I thought that getting them a pet would be a good way to get them engaged. What kind of pet do you suggest?

- Concerned Daughter

They should get a dog - a fish dog, because it would be MY fish-dog, and they would like to get a present from me. They can play with it. Fish-dogs walk like dogs, so they can take it to the park. They can play with it - fetch and tag. They can feed it fish food. It can sleep on the floor and its name will be Nellie.

2 comments:

  1. That's great advice, but where can I find a "fish-dog?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to get a fish-dog from Grandpa. He knows where they are.

    ReplyDelete