Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Upgrade to business class?

Dear Dr. Sadie,

I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years, and it's been good, but not great. There are many differences. One of them is that I have just finished an MBA, and he's a high school dropout. The educational disparity doesn't bother either of us, but the realities of it have created some distance.

He has a great job for someone of his educational level, and he's afraid to lose the job by moving somewhere else. I have recently been given a great opportunity, but it would mean moving across the country. What should I do?

- Reluctant

You should move. I don't like your boyfriend. He's not a good guy.

You can move, and stay with him, but I don't think it will work. That's too far. You should move for the job and do nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment