Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ch- Ch- Ch- Changes

Dear Dr. Sadie,

There have been lots of changes going on in my life lately. First my Dad got a new job, so we moved to a new state. For a little while, we lived with my grandparents, then we moved into our own house. Then, after just a few months, we moved again. I started at a new school, but then I changed to a different school. On top of all of that, there's a new baby in our house.

I like all of the changes, but it can be a little confusing and stressful. Any ideas?

- Not David Bowie

Nope. No ideas for you. Well, you should probably get to working on your not-so-fun and not-so-interesting chores. You probably have to set the table. If you want to make the chores more fun, set the table with pineapple, and everyone can eat them before dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment