Friday, February 1, 2013

Jumping ship?

Dear Dr. Sadie,

I have been married to a wonderful man for 5 years. He's kind, educated, very good looking, intelligent and sensitive. He treats me very well. We have a beautiful 2 year old son. Our life is truly wonderful. I look around me at all of the unemployment, poverty, marital strife and unhappiness, and I am so grateful for all that I have. I am truly blessed.

I find myself thinking romantic thoughts about my mechanic. He's rough, filthy and is generally rude and obnoxious. I find him physically repulsive. Still, not a day goes by that I don't think about leaving my family behind and shacking up with him. Please help!!!

- Confused Wife and Mother

You should marry the mechanic, because then you won't have to go to his place to get your car fixed. You should leave your husband and son behind because they might want to marry other people, too. You need to marry lots of different people. It's not good to stay with one person all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment