Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Where in the world is me?

Dear Dr. Sadie,

I am going to retire next year. I have planned and saved, and I now have a nice little nest egg to support me in my golden years. I am planning to sell my house and move into a small apartment or cottage somewhere. I have come to the realization that I can go anywhere in the world, but I can't figure out where I should go. Where do you think a retired person should move to enjoy the later part of life?

- Senior on the Move

Maybe you should go to a place where it is cold. Then you won't get sunburned. It's not good for old people to get sunburns.

You could move to Vermont. It's cold here, but it's hot in the summer. If you move here, you will get to play in the snow with your grandkids. That's lots of fun. When there's a big storm, you get to stay inside and play all day. That's lots of fun, too. In Vermont, you get to pick grapes. There's also playing with lemons.

I like maple creemees and sugar on snow, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment