Saturday, January 25, 2014

Baby blues

Dear Dr. Sadie,

My problem is a little strange. I have a little brother. I love him a lot, but I can never understand a word he says. He seems to communicate in a series of grunts, squeaks and screams. Occasionally he'll point to things that he wants and expect people to get them for him.

This wouldn't be such a problem, but my brother is 35 years old, not 6 months old. He doesn't have any developmental problems. I think he's just lazy. What should I do?

- Older Sister

Maybe you could try to understand. I have a little brother, too. He's 14 month old, and he grunts like this too. I try to understand him. It's really hard work. I never really understand him, though.

I think you should say, "stop being so lazy and talk." Then he would talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment