Friday, October 7, 2011

Picky eaters

Dear Dr. Sadie,

I'm not sure if your expertise lies in child psychology or not, but I could use your help. My son (he's 2) will eat nothing but mac and cheese. We try to get him to eat healthy foods, but all he wants is mac and cheese. We're worried that he's not going to grow up into a healthy child. What can we do?

Worried Mama

You should go to the store and get some mushrooms. Mushrooms are tasty. I want to know if you have a cat or a dog.

Maybe another person could help you with him. Maybe they could help you feed him better foods. Stella could help you. She's my friend who lives down the street. Stella likes to eat pasta and jam, not just mac and cheese.

Your son should climb the monkey bars. You should help him. When you get home, he will be very hungry, and he will eat lots of foods. What do you think he would like to eat? He could eat butter and toast or some water.

No comments:

Post a Comment