Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Dr. Sadie takes on Joblessness

Dear Dr. Sadie,

I've been unemployed for about 18 months. I'm an automotive technician by trade and training. I've given up hope of finding a new job in my field. I recently inherited enough money to start a small business, so I thought I'd give it a go. What business should I start in this economy so that I can be successful?

A Little Disheartened, but Hopeful

I think that you should be in charge of the world. Then you will have lots and lots of money, and you can give it to some of the people that don't have any. Once the poor people have the money, they will give it to the rich people, and the rich people will give it to the pirates.

If you were in charge of the world, you could ask all sorts of important questions, like "why do people have to sweep the floor when it's dirty?" or "why can't I watch the Olympics right now?"

No comments:

Post a Comment