Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Breaking in

Dear Dr. Sadie,

I know in my heart that I was born to be a star. I love to act, sing and dance. Do you have any advice on how I can make it big in the movies?

- A Rising (hopefully) Star

You could just ask someone to teach you how to act longer and how to sing longer and how to dance longer. That might be the way. That way you can spend more time in the movie.

You should tell the fairies that you want to be in the movies, and they will help you do it. Fairies can help you do anything. Fairies are magical.

You could make a stage and learn how to act at a school. You could go to an acting school. You would have to go every single day. Then you could have a play on what you've been learning. It would take you three days to learn how to be a star.

No comments:

Post a Comment