Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What's a Sharknado?

Dear Dr. Sadie,

I recently discovered the existence of a wonderfully awful sounding film, called Sharknado, which seems to combine the devastating effects of a shark attack with a tornado. I truly love films such as these, but what I can't figure out is how they got such big stars to appear in this. There are some genuine celebrities in there, including John Heard. John Heard!?!? How do you think they got him to appear in a film like that?

- Dr. Sadie's Astonished Grandpa

I think he probably got on a whale and made the whale go to the sea. The whale's name was "Whale."

I think they paid him 25 cents to be in the movie. That's a lot of money. With that kind of money, you can pay to be in a movie. You could also buy a wooley-wobbley. That's a kind of toy. You can also spend the money on anteater legs. They're yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment