Sunday, May 12, 2013

Dr Sadie Takes on Mothers' Day

Dear Dr. Sadie,

My mother is the most kind, generous and gentle woman I know. She has supported me unconditionally for my entire life. She truly is my hero. How can I honor her appropriately on Mothers' Day?

- Delighted Daughter

You can make her a plant at school. It should be a violet. You should also make her a strawberry shortcake. You should also get her a present. It will be a new ring. The ring will be be a diamond - green diamond. It shouldn't be too fancy. It will be a ring for wearing all the time. She could also wear it to a fancy ball.

You could also make her a ring. You could study rings for a while, then make a ring for her.

It's important to get your mother nice things on Mothers' Day. I didn't get anything for Mama this year. I MADE something for her. She's very special, and I made her a special plant at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment