Thursday, September 29, 2011

Rick Rolled

Dear Dr. Sadie,
I really want to be president, but I get the feeling that it just won't happen. The media made it look like I'd be the best candidate, but then when I said I'd try, people started to say that I don't have many ideas, and that the ones that I have are bad ideas. And people keep comparing me to a previous president, who also had my current job before me, but who's not very popular anymore. Should I keep trying to get to be president, or should I accept that I won't be and try to do the job I have now?
Feeling Rick-Rolled
You should stop trying to be preisdent. You could be more than that. You could make toast. You could dance. You could play the drums. These are better than being president.
(Editor's note. Dr Sadie has not officially endorsed any candidates in the race for President of the United States, but indications show that she's leaning towards Caillou.)

No comments:

Post a Comment