Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Where in the world?

Dear Dr. Sadie,

I am a 35 year old special education teacher. I live in a small town in Iowa, where I grew up. I married my high school sweetheart. I've never been anywhere, mostly because I never felt the need. My life was seemingly idyllic. 

It turns out that my husband has been cheating on me for years and the town's factory is closing, which means a mass exodus. I find myself in a unique situation - I have nothing left to lose, and, due to my job qualifications, I can go anywhere in the world.

I've never been anywhere, Dr. Sadie. Where should I go?

- Wanderlust

I know what you can do. In the middle of the night, you can unlock the door to your father's shop, so there will be some jobs. Of course, you'll have to that from California, because it's going to be a VERY long key.

I know where you should go - to West South Africa. It is very hot. That's very nice.

On your way out, you should dump water all over the factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment