Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Mrs. Fido?

Dear Dr. Sadie,

I have a very strange problem. I am single and dating. I meet nice men, and we go out. I have a very nice time, but I don't think I've met "the one" yet. The reason I know this is that there isn't a man out there with whom I'd like to spend time more than I want to spend time with my dog. My dog is wonderful - friendly, loyal, fun. He lights up when he sees me, and he just loves the things I love doing - going for hikes, curling up on the couch to watch old movies, and eating yummy foods.

I'm not crazy, and I'd never think that I am in a relationship with my pooch. Still, how can I have a meaningful relationship with a man when every single one of them pales in comparison to my wonderful dog, Skippy?

- Skippy's "Mommy"

You could just not get married, like I'm not going to get married. There are some people out there who don't want to get married. I don't want to get married because I think that my husband or my wife would make rules, and I don't want to have rules in my house. Does your dog make rules?

If you want to get married, then you could go around the world and ask lots of men or women if they want to get married to you. You could ask them lots of questions, and they could ask you lots of questions, and you would learn if they are "the one" or not.

You should definitely keep the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment