Thursday, July 4, 2013

What to Wear

Dear Dr. Sadie,

I am a poor college student (male). I was recently invited to a fancy, dress-up wedding, but I don't have any appropriate clothes for the occasion. I also don't have much money.

What should I wear that's fancy, but also won't cost a lot of money?

- Poor, but Stylish

You should wear a tuxedo. You should go to the clothing store and look for a tuxedo that doesn't cost a lot of money. You could look for one that costs two dollars. That's not much money at all. You could also wear a rose on it. You could also wear some daisies, daffodils and lilies. You should wear some shoes - the kind that my Dada wears for work (editor's note - loafers). You should wear some jewelry. What kind of jewelry? Probably a necklace or a bracelet or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment