Sunday, July 28, 2013

Get Bitten Here and Get Gas

Dear Dr. Sadie,
I have a rather embarrassing problem. I get really gassy at bedtime. My gas isn't noisy but oh boy they are stinky! The worst part about it is that I share my room! My roommate says that she doesn't notice, but I think she's just being nice. She usually lights incense at night, and I just know she's trying to get rid of the smell. What should I do?

-Tootin' Tonight


You could lie on your tummy. When I lie on my tummy and watch Busytown Mysteries, it makes my gas go away, and I feel much better.

Some bugs cause gas. It would have to be a mosquito to make gas. That's the only kind of bug that I've heard that makes gas in tummies. Even rabbits get mosquito gas. If you have mosquito gas, the way to get rid of it is to drink ginger ale. That makes your tummy feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment